Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Surgery - Day Two!

Today was dog spay day. Lots more surgeries, lots more care, and once again the tired, hot, sweaty, grimy people considered jumping in the pool with their clothes on. This time I corrupted a few more people, and at least 4 of us got in the pool fully clothed. Word on the street is that we've just caught one of the villa's resident kitties in our live trap. Hooray!
In other news, we were told that our power and water will both be non-existent tomorrow, so we filled up every container we could find at the clinic before we left, and as soon as people got out of the pool here we started showering. I was second in line for my shower, and just as soon as I had rinsed off the chlorine, the nice shower stream turned into a tiny trickle for a few seconds, then disappeared. I don't know how long the power will last. Adventures, adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment