Thursday, March 4, 2010

as if that weren't enough...

We've gotten another pledge of suture and surgery supplies! Huge thanks to Cody from MWI - we are awaiting the package with baited breath and duffel bag space.

So now, in addition to the move, the new dog, the vaccines (shot and oral typhoid meds), the getting psyched to go to Nicaragua, I've also become a foster mom overnight for these four beauties!

They were left in a cardboard box at our nearest JC Penny's a few days ago, and the office gals have been taking turns. Well, since I am a sucker, I volunteered to give everyone else a break tonight, and here we go! It would be nice if they didn't have to eat/potty quite so often (I'm getting about 3 hours in between shifts). Thank goodness I like puppies! A reporter from the Aberdeen Daily World came out today to do a story on them - it should be in tomorrow's paper. They'll be available for adoption in a few weeks through North Beach PAWS.

And speaking of projects:
Here's my new Teddy boy and his brother Neil:

No comments:

Post a Comment