Monday, March 15, 2010

Backtracking a bit...

So I discovered that my camera's connection cable also fits Dr. Steele's camera - which rules, since she naturally takes way more pictures than I do. Plus, this way, I'm in the pictures, instead of random people you folks out in blog world may not know.
So this was our first night at the hotel in SeaTac.


I made barf bag puppets on both planes. This one is "el Burro"


The wind here is super strong. When we went sailing my hat nearly flew off.


I tried to take Wolfy for a swim...


Here's me, getting LOST... can't you just see Jack 'n' Kate off in the distance?


This part was fun - someone found a snorkel, and we took turns using it.


Monkeys!

Our sailboat, as seen from the beach:


Getting on the motorboat to head back:


Geronimo and another guide-boat-sailor-guy (with Wolfy)


Wolfy with our fried plantains and cheese:


Wolfy tries to get into the sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment